In today’s world, with internet taking over all means of communication and increased dependency of technology we also have to be little more cautious than before.
At KPonline, we know that authenticity is key to creating meaningful interactions. The “Verified” (Green Tick) on your profile indicates that you were able to confirm specific information about your account. Having verified information helps provide authenticity signals to others that you’re who you say you are. Seeing verified information on others’ profiles helps foster a trusted community so you can make more informed decisions around connecting with other members.
Currently, KPonline supports self-verifications:
- Work Email for Business verification
- Personal Email for Personal profile verification
- ID verification, on demand ( Govt issued valid verification )
- Workplace verification, on demand ( Govt issued valid document)
- Self uploaded Photo
We’re continuing to expand eligibility and availability, and new types of verifications may become available in the future.
Having an ID verification means that the individual’s government-issued ID was verified by one of KPonline (Oslaast Consulting Services P Ltd) representative. The ID verification is performed by CLEAR, a third-party identity verification service, and it’s available with a valid government-issued ID. We may expand ID verification globally and add more verification partners in the future.
- Verifications might be visible, but can be remove on successful verification. A verification indicating that you’ve confirmed your Email, government ID, or Workplace will be visible on your profile once the verification process is completed, but the actual information itself (i.e. the email address, information on your ID card or the company credential) will not be visible. You can remove the verifications in settings.
- There is no additional cost to verify and add verifications to your profile.
- The display of verifications on your profile may change as the feature evolves, and verifications may be removed (e.g. if the verification expires or is revoked).
- Adding verifications is optional. It’s not a required step to complete your profile.
For any queries, do reach us on [email protected]